IFERA 2015 Best Published Paper from IFERA Event Award
The International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA) is dedicated to facilitating and promoting the advancement of family business research by encouraging scholarly and rigorous research practices derived from all accepted methods of inquiry and philosophical traditions. This award aims to acknowledge and honour published research that emerged from an IFERA event and had had the most impact on the advancing the family business field.
3000 € award sponsored by IFERA
Who may apply?
Authors of articles published in academic journals between the period 2007 and 2012 can be nominated. Self-nominations are welcome. A three year minimum is in place to help the jury assess the trajectory of impact of the article. Further, the nominated article must have been presented in an IFERA event, and the published article must have an acknowledgment to this effect.
Online registration and submission process
Before the deadline of April 30, 2015, go to https://www.softconf.com/f/ifera2015/ to complete the submission process. Please make sure that you have the following ready because they are required before you can complete the submission process in form of one page document indicating:
- Full citation of the article to be nominated
- Abstract of article
- IFERA event in which the nominated article was first presented
- Statement of application discussing merits of application – impact and influence of the article on the field.
Only online submissions will be accepted by May 7, 2015 at https://www.softconf.com/f/ifera2015/.
You can also find links for online submission at http://ifera2015.ifera.org/ .
No email or hard copies will be accepted.
Criteria for evaluation
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the publication
- Adherence to the best practices of the research philosophy and tradition employed
- Significance, impact, and contributions of the publication to the family business field, and other related fields